October 4, 2013

If I were a Psychopath



If I were a psychopath...
I would open up your head skeleton.
Take your brain out from its shell,
cut through your hippocampus because the neuroscientists say that it is the part where it holds memories.

Then I would start using my both point fingers and middle fingers to feel the structure of your brain's vein.
Follow the path of the branch arteries,
while the brain itself starts turned grey.

With my gloves on, I would dig deep to the middle area.
Trying to looking for something that I might find.
Even I'm not sure what I was hoping for to get.

Easy, dear.
Your eyes would not see what kind of crime I did to you,
because it closed as I turned the radio on, playing the lullaby of death.
You wouldn't feel the pain that I cause,
because you have a dysfunctional sense of agony.
Your ears would not hear a thing,
even I screamed my lungs out, murmured the words that you never wanted to hear.

After all, I was only granted your wish...
of not letting you know the truth.

I'm sorry, dear...
My apologize for cutting your brain into pieces.
I was looking for my name inside,
whether it has ever crossed your mind or not.

Thank you, dear...
My gratitude for letting me scattered the brain on the surgery table.
I didn't use the scalpel to slice each part,
because I didn't want to harm you by creating a huge damage.

Well, are we even now?
We both ruined each other's brain.
What makes us different is...
You don't have to be a psychopath to ruin mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment