August 13, 2013

The Sun

"You have to get up in the morning and write something you love, something to live for." - Ray Bradbury

05:54 a.m.

Hi, I like you.
Uhm, you might have heard about it before…
But I never got tired of saying this.

I like the way you dance.
I can feel that the world is also spinning madly on you
Count me in!
Because I am on the top of the list where part of the world wanting more to see you move.

Oh! I also like the way you wake up.
It’s like the best thing that could happen to earth.
Once you open your eyes from the corner of the east…
I could feel the joy that you would bring.

Don’t forget that I also like the way you are going to close your eyes.
Your tiring face makes me want to sing a lullaby to you…
…with a guitar.
Well, if I could play one J

Last thing but not the least, I just like the way you shine.
You show your true colors while some people might afraid with getting darker skin colors because of you.
But I don’t. I hope you know that.

I’m not scared of you, not even a little.
Because I like you, isn’t that enough?

Nope?
Well, all I’m going to say is…
I always be a part of you.
I’m the one who always walk beside you.
I’m the one who will never leave you behind.
Do you know why?

Because there won’t be me if you did not exist.
Because there won’t be new days if you did not wake up.
And I’m part of the world who waiting for you to come.
The beauty that you have whenever you do the 2 most memorable events to the human kind…
That would be my favorite things too.

The way you arise from the east and let the spectrum of colors blend in.
And also from the way you set your time to finally drown in the west...
You combine the gorgeous orange and the marvelous violet.
What else can I say?
There is always beauty in you.

How about me?
Well, I adore you in the silence.
So I would like to keep it low.
So that the universe would stay in the path they worked.
Because there is no such thing we can be together.
Right?

So, this is it.
I think you have enough.
It would be just a stupid letter if you ever read it.
At least, you have my honesty.
I will be loyal to you, like a side-kick to your hero.
But for me, you are more like the butterflies to my belly.

Oh! And I forget to introduce myself.
Hello, I am Morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment