May 1, 2013

Hello May, Goodbye May



Hello May.
Here we are. We meet again.
You're back and you're alone.
But still, the memory that we made remains.
It was the broken one and it still taste the same.
It's bitter than mud.

Hi, May.
I asked you once, "Don't change."
And I was started to like you.
You bring the new horizons of future hope.
You teach me that friendship will never last.
Though,
In the same month you were stabbed me with your knife that you hid behind your back.
I was bleeding.
I rolled into puddle of blood and you were not there to save me.
You stood still, May.
You ignored me and not giving any excuse for me to say my last words.
You were a murderer but you admit that you did nothing.
I was being left in the alley of darkness and the black clouds surrounded me.
And you were there, holding your knife that covered with red.

Goodbye, May.
If you can hear me now, this is my last words to you.
The last words that I didn't have a chance to utter between my dying breath.
I liked you once, hell, I loved you once.
You made me to know the new values of friendships.
I can't hate you, even if I want to.
The memory is still broken and I still couldn't cope with my half feeling.
Help me to mend it.
Before you leave again and June comes.

In Memoriam, B.
who came in the same month he gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment