August 7, 2012

Philophobia*

Just a brief post.

Have you ever been in love? Pretty sure you have or maybe you are having right now, right inside your heart.
The feeling when you think about a person and it makes your tummy fluttered. Then you keep thinking about the same person over and over again, and the butterflies come more and more.
Have I ever been in love? Well, I'm not quite sure yet but I can tell I never been in love.
Love is such a complicated thing for me. Not sure what I'm trying to tell you here but I always scared to fall in love...hell, it's hard to fall for someone. I know it's not supposed to happen. Besides, falling in love is somewhat an easiest way to feel about someone. When you look at them and then you feel that you like them and then you started to know about them; something what they like and what they don't, and then you're getting to know them better; to know what they really are, and then blablabla... You know what happen next.
I'm not the kind of person who can fall so easily and I found it like a curse. Even right now, I have no one to think about in the middle of the night. I don't even understand about love songs and why it has to be disgustingly painfully romantic, I really don't. I can't make it through my brain why do person who feel that they're in love have to be annoying and so obnoxious in every second. I just don't get it. I'm sorry, maybe it's just... typical me.

(*) Philophobia: the fear of falling in love or being in love.

1 comment: